Jan 23, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Finally! We had our first big snow in Minnesota this morning. Okay I guess it wasn't that big considering we were getting 10+ inches at a time last year, however, there was snow and that makes me happy.

Now with all this snow I couldn't help but think of things I love about winter.

1. Wearing scarves with every outfit. This one is a classic for MN girls.


2. Wearing UGG Boots outside, and then changing in the office. No walking in heels on cobblestone, only on the carpeted office floor. I love the button on these ones.

3. Colorful sweaters. I'm obsessed with adding a pop of color with a bright cardigan.


Other thoughts on this Mediocre Monday:

-How am I going to be frugal in February

-I'm excited for Dance Jam tonight at Lifetime

-How do I want to paint my new nightstand/table


Have a great Monday!!

Kirsten


2 comments:

  1. Would love a nice Burberry scarf -- so timeless! And I'm curious about your nightstand, hope you show us what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post when I finish the nightstand/table! I'm hoping it will be my project for this weekend!

      Delete