Jan 26, 2012

Thinking About Valentine's Day

I really love all holidays. I love any chance to celebrate anything, big or little. When I realized that there were a ton of pins on Pinterest about Valentine's Day going around, I wanted to make a list of ideas I want to try out for this years holiday.

 Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies recipe here
 Paper Heart Wrappings--I want to make these for my friends and mail them with a little note or bracelet...if you read this, act surprised when you get it! how to make here
 Valentine sprinkle pretzels--dip pretzels in melted almond bark and sprinkle on your choice of festive sprinkles
 Two Tone Cup Cakes--I would make chocolate cupcake mix and strawberry cupcake mix and top with vanilla icing
Heart Candle Votives how to here

I'm thinking this weekend will be a good time to make my valentines and the candle votives. Spreading out Valentines Day over a few weekends to get the maximum holiday feeling :)

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

XO
Kirsten

(all images via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment