Jan 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

Made it through another week! And its the end of the month--can you believe that we are almost into month 2 of 2012? I feel like I am making progress on some of my goals for this year.

First of all, I started my blog which took a lot of time and research-- I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to write about or what I wanted to do with my blog. But needless to say, I am extremely happy that I have started it and am working on new posts!

Another goal of mine is to spend less money on food. I have made an effort to make my own food if I am not going out with other people. I didn't want to lose the social aspect of going out to eat, but I have completely stopped grabbing Chipotle and Leeann Chin here and there.

The biggest change I have made is going to the gym. A lot. I am completely obsessed with working out these days--I have the class schedule in my office, at home, and on my phone. I love going to dance classes!

Finally, another change I made is making smoothies--I love them! I love creating new ones with different berry combinations, including spinach, yogurt, or my new creation--chocolate mocha. I will definitely do a post with some of my favorite concoctions.

Well since I have shared some of my goals and the progress I have made, here is a quote/picture that I find truly inspiring as it relates to many of the goals I have set for myself this year.

image via Pinterest

Well, now I just have to figure out what my weekend plans are--any thoughts on movies to rent or places to try out?

XO
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment