Feb 1, 2012

The Nine Rooms of Happiness



I just finished reading The Nine Rooms of Happiness yesterday and I thought it was very enlightening. It goes over little "pearls" of wisdom that every woman should know/think about. It breaks down the areas of life into 9 rooms that different activities occur in that determine happiness. The book goes over strategies on how to react to certain situations so it doesn't jeopardize happiness and explains why we get upset in those situations. It really made me think about my struggle to stay happy at this point in my life and what I can do in order to "be happy" all the time. I think the most important take away is that my self esteem is controlled by me and I have the power to feel more confident in myself, thus leading to a happier life by not constantly comparing myself to others.

I definitely recommend reading it if you want to learn about taking things in stride and not letting daily imperfections affect your happiness.

Yay be happy!

XO

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment