Mar 26, 2012

Weekend Review 3/26

Hi Lovelies!

So I am totally obsessed with the app Instagram now that I have my iPhone. I thought I would do a little weekend recap--even though I didn't do much. So relaxing!




Wine and Skyping BFF before date night @ Chino! 

 
Purring Kitty! He is so funny!
All sorts of nummy treats for a relaxing night in watching 90210!
Essie Play Date and Sparkles! Perfect for Spring!
 
 Sunday Morning Cuddles with Kitty Max!


And then got to walk around Lake Calhoun and get more Pizza and Ice Cream! Perfect ending to a wonderful weekend! 

XO
Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Yay. I love your weekly review. Is that book good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I do! I need to write more often! I'm not too far into the book but its good so far--Pretty much love everything written by Sarah Dressen!

      Delete